Schedule a training for your food-service employees, volunteers, students, or any group that handles food.
This 4 hour class provides training on correct food handling and hygiene practices. Learn key food safety principles.
- Ensuring proper personal hygiene
- Preventing cross-contamination
- Time and temperature control for safety
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing
- Causes/effects of major foodborne illnesses
- Ensuring proper control of pests
Training includes: SafeStaff© Training, Booklet, 3-year certificate, wallet sized card.
Minimum of 3 participants per class. Cost is $15 per person. Classes are flexible and can be held at your location or at the Leon County Extension Office.
Amy Mullins, MS, RD