Ralph Lauren Pandora AustraliaSlim Classique series, inspired by the Art Deco elegance of diamonds luxury watchPandora Canada style echoes;Ralph Lauren Outlet Ralph Lauren Stirrup series is the grand launch of the ultimate luxury women's watch. 2012,Ralph Lauren Australia Ralph Lauren launched a numberRalph Lauren Canada of new costume bracelet, watch strap and finishes,Burberry Outlet reflecting Hogan Italiathe brand's iconic fashion very sporty style. Art Deco movement using neat geometric lines,Michael Kors Bags Outlet and using the most luxurious materials, Cheap Tiffany Salemaking extravagant nineteenth Tiffany Sale UKcentury and twentieth century of fashion embraced, http://www.courtterrace.com.aubringing innovative ideas for long-lastinghttp://www.rcorner.co.uk style and aesthetic standards since. Terms for Ralph Lauren, Cheap Pandora Charmswas unparalleled elegance and daring spirit of optimism, has been a source of inspiration are all brands.



Print this Post

Starting Your Own Food Business

You decide you want to sell your extra eggs, jams, jellies, relish, and salsa you have made from the abundance of your garden.  You should be aware of the state regulations regarding food preparation for human consumption are outlined in Florida Statutes, Chapter 500 (http://www.freshfromflorida.com/fs/permitrq.html), more commonly referred to as the Florida Food Safety Act.

If you are wanting to make homemade canned relish to sale you will need to prepare the relish in a commercial kitchen, you will need to contact the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services at (850) 245-5520 to get information on receiving a commercial food permit and you will also need to be certified as a food manager.

You may contact Heidi Copeland at (850) 606-5203 or email her copelandhe@leoncountyfl.gov for more information on becoming certified as a food manager.


Permanent link to this article: http://leon.ifas.ufl.edu/fcs/2012/04/12/starting-your-own-food-business/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Powered by sweet Captcha